Hello everyone, this is Gina Davis of Custom Growth Group in partnership with Send Out Cards.
Today’s blog is my very first webinar. In this webinar I have two purposes; one is to show you how to create a campaign, and two is to show you how to use PicturePlus to create a completely customized holiday card that you can send out to your family, loved ones, friends and your business people.
‘I have a short video to show you.’ This video plays in the above webinar. You can watch it there.
Here is the holiday card I did last year. It’s a 3-panel card, that opens up to a picture of my family and me, and Holiday wishes. The inside flap is just a bunch of snowflakes, and here’s the reason why. When you open up, you have 2 panels inside that are holiday tags.
END OF VIDEO
New SendOutCard Accounts
If you don’t have a SendOutCard account, type in www.sendoutcards.com/gina. Check out the videos, Brick & Mortar to Click n Order – talks about the SendOutCard, Greeting Card revolution. SendOutCard Retail – customers talk about how SendOutCards change their lives. Or check out the video Show Me the Opportunity or Our Vision. Then, scroll down to bottom page and click on ‘Ways to Get Started’ button or click this link https://www.sendoutcards.com/start/.
Options are subscription or pay-as-you go. There is a $10 pay-as-you go (you will pay $2p/card + postage) or $10 a month (pay $1 p/card + postage). And if you are a volume user the $31 a month (pay .63cents + postage).
Click blue ‘Join Now’ button on upper right. Your Sponsor’s ID: 64356. Once you have filled out all your information. Watch for your email, will Log in instructions.
Welcome to SendOutCards. Don’t hesitate to contact me for your 1 1/2 hour free workshop – Building Better Relationships workshop and training session. Email me here for scheduling a time.
Existing SendOutCard Accounts
Let’s get started, in your browser, type in www.sendoutcards.com and log in. Log in is on the right of browser window. From the Main Menu, on left click on ‘Create a Campaign’ button.
Creating a Campaign
1. Name your campaign
2. Name, Business name – add significant others name if needed and/or add business name if needed.
3. Address – address can be changed if needed.
4. Create button – scroll down to ‘Create a New Card for this Campaign’ and click.
5. Card name – for a multi-card campaign, I usually will name each card. For example, for a Thank You to a new customer campaign, I would name the 1st card “Thank You to a New Customer.” The 2nd card in campaign might be “Checking in in 30 days.” But if there is only 1 card, I don’t bother naming it.
6. Card selection –
a. card catalog, here you can select a standard card for your holiday card.
b. Create a PicturePlus 2.0 card’ – create your completely customized greeting card.
7. Choose template and format
a. How do you want the card to open up? Horizontal or vertical options.
b. Choose a format: postcard, 2 panel, 3 panel or a big card.
8. Front of PicturePlus 2.0 card – create a custom front panel
a. choose from pictures, templates or elements – these are on the left of screen.
b. start with a background image – use a background image on every page.
c. narrow templates and elements by category for easier searching.
d. continue searching for and adding art elements to your front panel.
e. add text messages – think about having your own handwriting font.
f. Don’t draw outside the lines – anything outside of green lines maybe not show up.
9. Card panels – at top of window, find the small panels and choose inside panel
10. Create a custom inside panels – rinse and repeat for each panel
Custom Growth Group Services
This Holiday Card Webinar is an example for (DIY) do it yourself. If you don’t have the time or inclination to do a Holiday campaign for yourself or your business then consider hiring Custom Growth Group. Check out the November special that starts the 1st of the month here and Custom Growth Group services here.
Happy Holidays! Challenge:
Tell me your favorite Holiday traditions.
Until next time,
Take time to live a life that inspires you.
[show-contactus.com-form formkey=”YjVmNWZkNDU0Zg,,” version=”inline”]
- Everything I do is with the belief that you must show your clients you care. This continues to resonate with me. I believe that it is the cornerstone of business growth today. My mission is to work with busy people in business on their growth strategy, by helping them build customer recognition, foster loyalty and increase customer retention and referrals.
- Business Growth & Development2017.11.25The 2017 Cyber Monday Sale at Custom Growth Group
- Business Growth & Development2017.11.223rd Annual Internet & Technology Wishlist – the Sales
- Business Growth & Development2017.09.10Create Text Ads using this Simple Guide
- Business Growth & Development2017.08.22Business Networking Techniques 10 Do’s & Don’ts