I am an avid reader of books. Since I am constantly trying to stretch myself as a person and business owner, I am looking for good personal & business development reads. Recently at Business Over Coffee International -a local weekly business networking event- I was introduced to author Bob Burg. At the meeting, he was talking about his book The Go-Giver I really liked what he was saying, so I jumped out on SendoutCards into their Gift catalog and purchase this book. Check it out here. Update: This book is no longer available through SendOutCards, find The Go-Giver on Amazon.
After I quickly devoured the book, finding the message so useful and inspirational! The book outlines six laws that help us tap into the power of giving. An image formed immediately in my head of a six-part blog series, some of them taped for a vlog (video blog), others in written form.
But here is what I am really excited about! I have invited four guests to be a part of this series. They will either take on a blog, based on a law from The Go-Giver or they will be interviewed, on just how they embody a law from The Go-Giver.
The blogs in this series will be released on the first of each month for the next 6 months. Here is the breakdown and schedule for the next 6 months.
Blog’s based on ‘The Go-Giver Book’
Author: Gina Davis, Custom Growth Group
Interviewee: Dr. Kurt Price, Chiropractor and Health & Wellness Speaker, Owner of Arlington Family Chiropractic Clinic & Arlington family Medical and Wellness Center
Interviewee: Bruce Upchurch, Custom Home Builder, Owner of Bruce Upchurch Homes as well as a Motivational Speaker.
Bruce’s interview on “The Law of Influence” takes place in one of the homes, at the time he was building; Released February 2014
Author: Wyvonia Woods Harris RN, Master of Science, Master of Divinity and Doctorate of Ministry. She is owner of WysJoyFul Company, Health Community Consultant
Author: Gina Davis; Follow-up & Building Better Relationship Expert, Owner of Custom Growth Group in partnership with SendOutCards
Now on to the first blog! I look forward to seeing and hearing your comments about my series.
- Everything I do is with the belief that you must show your clients you care. This continues to resonate with me. I believe that it is the cornerstone of business growth today. My mission is to work with busy people in business on their growth strategy, by helping them build customer recognition, foster loyalty and increase customer retention and referrals.
- Business Growth & Development2017.11.25The 2017 Cyber Monday Sale at Custom Growth Group
- Business Growth & Development2017.11.223rd Annual Internet & Technology Wishlist – the Sales
- Business Growth & Development2017.09.10Create Text Ads using this Simple Guide
- Business Growth & Development2017.08.22Business Networking Techniques 10 Do’s & Don’ts